Tensegrity Certification | 2023 | Level 3
In Level III, you will begin the process of making dreams useful. First you will learn how to remember, be conscious in and receive information from your dreams. Then, you will learn how to dream others ... who they really are and what they desire.
With that new understanding, you will learn and create a custom series of programs with the intention of assisting your audience with their dreams, knowing that power is measured with THEIR success ... not your efforts.
You will learn:
- How to remember your sleeping dreams
- How to be conscious in your sleeping dreams
- How to receive information from your sleeping dreams
- How to dream your audience - know who they are
- How to move your audience from where they are to where they want to be
- Based on your intended audience, you will create your own custom Tensegrity® program to assist them in their journey
- How to provide and receive constructive feedback from peer instructors
- How to healthfully collaborate with a team
You will gain:
- A 12 month immersion into a modern day Tensegrity® apprenticeship path
- Insight into the underlying principle frameworks of Tensegrity®
- Multiple Tensegrity® class frameworks
- Direction and feedback from direct apprentices of Carlos Castaneda
- A wider and deeper multiplistic perspective and perceptions
- Competence in crafting a highly effective Tensegrity® class
- Progress from musician following sheet music to symphony composer
- Acquiescence in the moment to the situation being presented
Requirements for Certification:
In addition to completing the assignments and classes, you will be required to attend:
- 1 Premier Tensegrity® Event - TBD by mentored decision
- 1 Individual sessions with an Instructor of Tensegrity®
- 3 Small-Group Sessions with an Instructor of Tensegrity®
- A Certification Event — online or live
This Level III Certification series begins on February 1, 2023, and all of the requirements are to be completed by January 31, 2024.
There is no cancellation of subscription once it starts.
Subscriptions are nonrefundable and nontransferable. If you subscribed to the 12 month payment plan, payments will be taken automatically on the same day of each month starting on your registration day. If your payment does not go through on the first attempt, you will receive an email notification, and our system will make three more attempts within 15 days to collect the monthly fee before automatically cancelling your subscription.
If your subscription is cancelled, and you wish to re-enter the program at a later time, please wait till the next round of Level 3 Certification to apply for readmission.