Tensegrity Certification | 2022 | Level 1
Your journey begins here!
In Level I you will begin the process of building Self-Awareness by identifying, acknowledging and releasing fear and your inner dialogue, through the learning and teaching of basic Tensegrity® courses.
You will begin navigating past your fear, building confidence as you start distinguishing between self and source for yourself and those you teach.
You will learn and teach your students:
- Basic Tensegrity® classes using movement as a vehicle for expanding self to broader perspectives
- Building self awareness of our personal, physical foundation:
Food | Sleep | Movement | Energy
- The fundamentals of how the Magical Passes® help you to stop the inner dialogue so that extraordinary facets of ourselves surface
- Complete a personal project using the power of aligning your energy with the natural cycle of the moon, harnessing this underutilized, untapped resource
You will gain:
- A 12 month immersion into a modern day Tensegrity® apprenticeship path
- Insight into your personal strengths and weaknesses
- Confidence by following well-crafted Tensegrity® class frameworks
- Deepen your understanding of the theory and principles of Tensegrity® movements
- The aptitude for directing effective self-awareness exercises to others
- Acuity to receive, respond and incorporate feedback
- How to create a supportive and inviting space
Requirements for Certification:
In addition to completing the assignments and classes, you will be required to attend:
- 1 Core Castaneda Workshop
- 2 Individual sessions with an Instructor of Tensegrity®
- 2 Small-Group Sessions with an Instructor of Tensegrity®
- A Certification Event — online or live
This Level I Certification series begins on February 1, 2022, and all of the requirements are to be completed by January 31, 2023.